Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Wrapped for Keeps!


Wrapped for Keeps!
I have had so much fun making these.
 
Watch for more pictures!
 
  A fun creative way to wrap your gifts and goodies. Watch for more photos. These can be done for any occasion, event or celebration. They make great time capsules for new babies after Mom get the gift inside!
 
I do take orders if you would like one! Just contact me. If you have something you'd like to see please let me know!

This one was used as the container for a custom  candy bouquet order from my website www.sweetbstreats.com


This one was a birthday gift for my awesome friend! I filled it with note cards
 and goodies that I made just for her!
 
 

This was for a sweet friend who just had surgery. I filled it with Keurig Coffees,
cards and other goodies..
 

No comments :

Post a Comment